Return and Refund Policy
As a small business, you are most likely to talk to the owners directly when contacting us. We ask that you please review your items carefully before checking out. Please check approximated sizes, return eligibility, and ask any question you may have before purchasing. We can be reached out at email@example.com
Our return policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the delivery date for your package, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or an exchange. Some items due to their unique and delicate nature will NOT be eligible for refund and will be clearly stated in the item description.
Sale items, discounted items, “As Is”, and items claimed in LIVE or FLASH sales are all FINAL SALES. Jewelry that has been worn and all hair accessories are also NOT returnable.
In order to proceed with your return request, there are few steps to follow:
- Contact us prior any attempt to return your items purchased. You will receive a Return Authorization Number and instructions on where to send your return.
- We require proof of purchase or a receipt.
- All products must be unused, re-wrapped well in the original packaging and in new & unused condition with all tags intact. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping cost unless damaged in transit, it is then your responsibility to contact the mail carrier.
- All crystals regardless of size, must be returned with tracking.
You may want to add insurance as well as we cannot be responsible for an item lost in transit
Partial Refunds are only granted in certain situations (If applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, and is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
REFUND PROCESS (if applicable)
After receiving the refunded item(s), refund processing time takes within 3-5 business days to complete or even longer depending on the item(s) being refunded. We will keep constant communication with updates to the client to ensure 100% satisfaction.
When we receive your return order(s), the customer will receive a confirmation email. Then, the return item(s) will go under an inspection to certify its eligibility. The customer will be notified in regards of the approval or rejection of the refund item(s) via email.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
LATE/MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
In the case that you haven’t received a refund yet, please first check your bank account for processing transactions. If you are not seeing the refund, please:
- Contact your credit card company (Credit Card Payments), it may take some time before your refund is officially posted in you account.
- Contact your bank (Non-Credit Card Payments). There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If after you’ve done all of these suggestions, you still have not received your refund yet. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Sale items, discounted items, “As Is”, and items claimed in LIVE, or FLASH sales are all FINAL SALES. Unfortunately, sales stated above cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace item(s) if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item(s) to 5130 Las Verdes Circle Apt 219, Delray Beach, FL 33484 United States.
RETURN SHIPPING PROCEDURE
To return your product, you should mail your product to 5130 Las Verdes Cir Apt 219, Delray Beach FL 33484, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. the time, it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary depending on the customer home address.